For many businesses, particularly those in the retail industry, the holiday gift giving season can make or break their yearly bottom line. So as the holiday season draws to a close, we hope that all of you have enjoyed an absolute boom in sales, prosperity, and growth.
We hope that all of you regardless of industry, like us, are looking forward to the New Year with renewed passion in your business, an extensive plan for growth, and a solid belief that the year to come will bring you everything your heart desires. We hope that you’re ready to work hard and innovate beyond your comfort zone. And we hope that you have all the support you need to make your dreams come true.
One of the most important things any of us can do in business is to show appreciation for our customers, families, and employees. With Christmas coming this weekend, it’s vital to have your holiday message on point so that you can thank all of those individuals that help your business thrive.
To help make that easier, we’ve created 5 holiday graphics (see the end of this message) you can use as you see fit. With 5 days between now and Christmas, you could use one every day if you wish.
But posting a photo isn’t enough. While it certainly is the thought that counts, the thought needs to be expressed in words. We understand that not everyone is a wordsmith, so to help that along we’ve created a few messages to get you started. They work well in holiday cards, in your social media posts, or simply as a jumping off point to tell someone face to face how much you appreciate them.
- To our clients and friends who have made our progress possible, we extend our sincerest wishes for the Holiday Season.
- When we here at [company name] think of all the benefits of being in our business, we quickly think of our relationships with our amazing customers, employees, and families. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy. We couldn’t do it without you.
- As we enter our (nth) year, we realize this milestone was made possible by the support of clients, friends, and associates like you. We offer our deepest gratitude and wish you much joy and love during this holiday season and throughout the New Year.
- Before we close our doors for Christmas so that all of our employees can enjoy time with their families, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we say… Thank you and best wishes for the holidays and happy New Year.
- The support of those we serve is the foundation of our prosperity and it’s our absolute pleasure to wish you a full year of happiness and success.
Please take these and make them your own. Show those you care about and appreciate how much they mean to you.
But most importantly, please know how much we appreciate you. And if there is every anything we can do for you in the coming year, please don’t hesitate to reach out.