I need to get something out in the open.
Do you know how many times I talk with business owners who have plans for next year in place, and they all involve growth but . . .
When I ask them about how they’re going to accomplish this growth they don’t have any idea what they’re going to do differently.
They know that they’re going to be in business for another year and they just assume that means their business will grow.
Then later in the year when we talk and they’re not meeting their goals, they express their frustration.
As Albert Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”.
What about you?
Are you doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?
What do you have planned that’s different from what you’ve done in the past?
- Are you offering new products or services?
- Are you adding or reducing staff?
- Are you adding different marketing?
- If you’re an online business, are you adding direct mail or offline marketing to your business?
- If you have a physical location, are you adding online marketing to your business?
- Are you going to change the message you’re using in your marketing?
- Are you going to target a different market than you’ve targeted before, either geographically, demographically, or psychographically?
This is only a short list, but as you can see there are many options for growth that you can choose from.
The key is, if you want your business to grow, you need to do something differently.
And not everything you do is going to work as planned. Get over it. Business is trial and error.
However, you’ll find that the more you try the less you error.
So, what are you going to do differently?
If you would like to find out what Facebook can do for you, and would like me to help you map out a Facebook Marketing Blueprint that will show you how to profitably use Facebook Marketing Click Here to Schedule Your Complimentary Call.
Have a great day!